Welcome to my blog :)

rss

Monday, March 1, 2010

New Veiws..♥

Ok well these past few days have had me thinking alot. In church we have had a series called "Make War" by Scott. And its all way more clear to me now how dangerously close everything is to eachother.
Heaven and hell are hanging in the balance. We talked about this. And it's so true. We have every oppertunity in the world to go the other way. But none of us are perfect. No one will ever not do anything wrong. Only God is the face of perfection.
And me..I never learn. God died for me and yet I still sin..I still do things that kill him. He died for me and I still hurt him. And every time the world takes me down, its never for long...only because God is there to catch me when I fall. But even though I recover, I never fully recover. In my head it still is there reminding me of everything I had ever done and everything thats sure to come. And its so hard to see past.
But over time and through the wisdom of others I have learned something major. You have to be able to forgive yourself. God will always love you...even if you sin and stuff...but you have to know that you were wrong and try and make things better..because He loves you and he only wants us to succeed.
Times are getting tougher. People are becoming more calloused towards Christianity so we have alot to go through. But thats how it was supposed to be. That is why we make war. that is why we cant be fractured. Being fractured will only hurt us more...and we will be seperated completely. And some cant see it but that is Satans goal. For us to be all messed up and everyone turn against us. But that is why we have each other.
I just think its time for us to throw our childish minds behind us and find a different perspective because its what we are asked to do. i am and I pray that you do too.-♥-

1 comment: