Welcome to my blog :)

rss

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Help

Gosh yall..Im sorry if I repeat everything over and over again. You know, I've(once agin haha) have been considering everything..which I do alot if you haven't noticed. But do you feel the urgency that I feel? Does the way of what we are torture your heart, soul, or mind? I heard an awesome song by Switchfoot the other day.
And that is so true. I cry sometimes when I think of the ones I love. People who may be wasting their lives...which we are all guilty of. I haven't been this way for more than really a whole year. I didn't used to think of what I do now. It all seemed second on my priority list...like the 'we are what we are attitude'! But that is NOT TRUE! Please, all of you...including me! Look at who you are! Think, if we all loved instead of hated..we would BE making a difference NOW. But just as I said yesterday...we cannot live without eachother and we are COMMANDED to be UNIFIED as a WHOLE...not little peices. In the military, do soilders kill their allies? What do they do? They protect eachother. Football...they block the other team, protecting their side! Are they all best friends? Not always. Are they acquaintances? Yes. Girls, I know..ok. Its hard for us sometimes. She says something to her, who tells your best friend, who in turn tells you. I get it...but..it's something we can try and change. Guys too, for that matter.
I guess what I'm saying is...in the bible it says stop gossip and all quarrels will cease. Love will take it's place if we try. But really, God is there but we just have to be open. So if you read this, for the rest of the week or how long you want really...see what happens when we replace love for gossip. I will...so how bout it?

No comments:

Post a Comment